The Company has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit in the outdoor lighting space, now dedicated to also become a global leader in Smart City solutions.
For the Benelux territory, based in the Netherlands, we are looking for a Beyond Lighting/Smart City Solutions Specialist to help grow the current product / service hybrid offerings. We are looking for someone that will build strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers driving hybrid solution / service offerings. As a Smart City Solutions Specialist, you will report to the General Manager and work closely with our Smart City Technology hub.
- Lead the sales growth of Smart City solutions in the Benelux.
- Define with our technology hub & the local entities (Sales Managers / GM) the Smart Strategy.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Follow and contribute to company marketing strategies.
- Identify and establish contact with prospective customers.
- Communicate and network at all levels of customer organizations, building & maintaining strong relationships (operations, maintenance, purchasing, IT, managers, etc…).
- Qualify potential buyers by scheduling sales calls. Work closely with customers through face-to-face/webinar meetings to listen to and understand their business needs and service expectations.
- Facilitate and drive cocreation solution-driven discussions with customers.
- Be an educator and enlightener on new technologies. Drive these discussions to sale.
- Develop a sales strategy for each account.
- Develop and maintain a proposal backlog that will insure meeting sales goals.
- Close sufficient sales to meet assigned sales goal.
- Maintain complete records of all activities and submit all required reports in a timely manner.
- Continually learn about the Company’s portfolio of smart solutions.
What we are looking for
- Experience in system, solution or service selling is key.
- Extensive years of successful end user BtoB sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales based on value not price.
- Expert in communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding sales experience.
- Ability to develop network ties across the whole customer organization.
- Ability to understand customer business models and operations.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and craft offerings in a cocreation process.
- Ability to persuasively sell customer outcomes (over just features and functionality).
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is a plus.
- Strong learning orientation with a constant inclination to learn new material and find answers to questions. Constant willingness to improve through self-directed learning.
- Intrinsically motivated with a prioritization of sales process over outcome.
- Ability to recognize patterns, analyze situations and see the bigger picture providing the opportunity to enlarge the scope of discussions and thus sell entire projects rather than just the equipment at hand.
- Visionary thinker, inclined to see the global, intuitive, strategic opportunities, able to communicate these to high level executives.
- Propensity to work as part of a team; cooperative and participative in group projects.
- Open minded, prone to seek out and engage in new ideas, procedures, techniques, and experiences.
- Orientation to detail, focusing on a task until it has been completed at every level.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You May Also Like…
Join the industry leader in network video that offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics,...
A unique opportunity to be part of a company with a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit...
Join a pioneer and leader in environmental IoT. Coming from the remote water consumption metering market, the...