Join a pioneer and leader in environmental IoT. Coming from the remote water consumption metering market, the company’s expertise extends to energy, waste and air quality monitoring. With more than three million objects communicating every day on its networks, collecting environmental measures and feeding our digital solutions, it helps cities, buildings and tertiary sector companies reduce their energy bills and improve their services.
You are involved in the creation & deployment of a new IoT offer based on our IoT platform. As part of your mission, you will design and develop sensor data processing and visualization applications in order to optimize the collection and management of data from our clients’ connected devices.
Your scope will include:
- Developing & testing new applications
- Defining the burden & load of developments
- Specifying & securing technical quality
- Implementing unit tests and continuous integration
- Correcting & optimizing the applications in production
- Writing the technical documentation.
Who we are looking for
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience in web development,
- Significant development experience in Node JS and Java 8
- Knowledge of the Thingsboard platform would be a major asset
- Interest in IoT and in the transformation of raw data into business value
- Master Degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering or equivalent
- Backend: Java 8,
- Frontend: Node.JS, Angular,
- Cloud: Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services,
- Infra: Linux (basic orders), PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes, Source code management : Git,
- Architecture REST, Web API, Internet standards, UI Design,
- Good practices and safety rules in software developments
Languages: French and English
If this sounds like you apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like…
A unique opportunity to be part of a company with a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit...
Join a leading provider of edge computing capabilities to support and address network challenges in the Industrial...