Our client delivers cutting-edge mission-critical technologies and business solutions to global enterprise companies spanning across verticals, including Smart Ag, Energy & Government / DOD.
The Solution Automation Business Unit is one of their latest high growth practices, focused on collaborating with leading global industrial enterprises to identify, develop and execute solutions leveraging their Gateways, Edge Compute Software and Enterprise SCADA. This position will drive OEM wins on the new platform while funneling customer demands to influence product and solution development all while exploring net new opportunities for sustainable growth.
The position will target existing simple automation solutions along with new green field opportunities and will work on specific solution sets while defining new ones, aligned to targeted customer/partner opportunities. This leader is a domain expert – helping define and create new Go-To market motions by Product & Region. This individual will have global responsibilities and will be responsible for prioritizing scalable solution growth.
Required KSA’s (knowledge, skills and abilities):
- 8 years’ of service sales or professional consulting experience
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients. Advanced Excel Skills
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Must be a US Person in accordance with United States immigration laws to be considered for this position to satisfy the ITAR requirement (International Traffic in Arms Regulation)
You will stand out if:
- Knowledge/experience in multiple structured sales methodologies:
- Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, SPIN, Power based Selling, Target Account Selling.
- Teambuilding experience
- Strong voice of customer – influencing solutions and products being planned.
A Typical Day Will Include:
- Manage the overall relationship and communication with key clients while maintaining a deep understating of their business model, application landscape and how the Company’s technologies solutions deliver value.
- Be a strong voice of customer – influencing solution and product development.
- Strong thought leader with a good grasp of the domain use cases & technology landscape to identify & create opportunities
- Lead and manage relationships with key OEM and technology partners – sellers and technologists
- Develop and manage key relationships with our Automation Solutions clients and Partner Alliance personnel to drive new business opportunities and provide proper communication on account activity.
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- This position is remote and open to candidates located in the following States: AZ, CO, CA, FL, LA, OR and TX
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Apply with your resume to: email@example.com
You May Also Like…
/The Company has a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit in the outdoor lighting space, now...
A unique opportunity to be part of a company with a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit...
Join a pioneer and leader in environmental IoT. Coming from the remote water consumption metering market, the...