A unique opportunity to be part of a company with a century-long tradition of innovation and entrepreneurial spirit and that is today creating the future of Lightability by building a new centre of excellence in Lisbon that aims at positionning the company amongst the global leaders in smart city solutions.
We are looking for someone highly strategic, with creative excellence and a sound knowledge of the Smart City Sector and its customers. This role goes beyond marketing and communication, it requires an open-minded entrepreneurial personality that through their continued proximity with the customer, will be able to drive growth in this new segment. This person will work from the Business Development team coordinating with Program Management, Customer Success and the Group Marketing & Communication Team. This person will advise and lead in the design of marketing messages, content, assets & training for new releases coming out of the group. Being creative, with an eye for detail, will be crucial to the role. This person will also have the opportunity to take part in Business Development activities in addition.
We need someone who can, with a good level of understanding of our solutions, develop and coordinate (with the group Marketing and Communication Unit) the content creation, including: Brochures, marketing documents, ppt’s, technical documentation review, references, videos, etc. All of this will support our Sales people & Business Development team in driving this business.
Market Launch Coordination
- Ownership of the launch roadmap
- Coordinate between the Program Managers and the group MarCom team
- Coordination of events
- Project management & responsibility for New Product Introduction
Social Media & Internal Communication
- Lead and own the Social Media strategy in coordination with group Marketing and Communication
- Be responsible for thewebsite presence & LinkedIn feed (content creation)
Responsible for Sales facing training in coordination with support functions and our Group Training Facility.
- Coordination of training content & events
- Coordinating and planning of webinars (in liaison with the group Marketing and Communication Unit)
- Responsibility and coordination of E-learning (in liaison with the group Marketing and Communication Unit)
Who we are looking for
- People with the following competencies: Leader, Strategic, Confident, Open minded, Creative
- Entrepreneurial and someone who never lacks initiative
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in the IoT sector, a passion for technology
- Focused, goal-oriented and ambitions with an eye for detail
- Master’s Degree in Business/Marketing/Arts
- Bi-lingual with English
- Based in Lisbon, Portugal
What we believe in
We hire people, not competencies.
- Our leaders work every day to build an organization where our people have the courage to believe, learn to innovate, are results-driven with purpose, value agile execution and, above all, are loyal to ourselves and our partners.
- We value collaboration and foster open and transparent communication.
- We want to be known as a place for talent to thrive. We’re building an organization that focuses on creating an environment for people to learn and grow. Our managers value being close to their teams and spend significant time dedicated to our people’s growth.
- We create opportunities for our people and want our center of excellence in Portugal to become a steppingstone for great careers.
Do you feel inspired by our mission and up for the challenge? Apply by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like…
Join a pioneer and leader in environmental IoT. Coming from the remote water consumption metering market, the...
Join a leading provider of edge computing capabilities to support and address network challenges in the Industrial...